MGID Review : Ad Network review for Publishers In 2017
MGID is a non-invasive CPC and traffic exchange program founded in 2008. It offers native advertising solutions for both publishers and advertisers, where the publisher can generate maximum revenue by displaying non-disruptive branded content which is geared specifically for their valuable audience. MGID provides the highly engaging native ads solution that remains consistent with the publisher’s platform behavior. So, if you are publishers then you can either monetize your traffic or recirculate your audiences. MGID provides high-performing and ultra-responsive recommendation widgets that entirely cohesive with your website’s design and works seamlessly across multiple devices, platforms, and websites.
MGID offers native advertising solutions. This network provides solutions for both advertisers and publishers, and this review will be focused on the platform for publishers. With MGID, publishers are given two options: to either monetize traffic (through displaying advertisements) or by “recirculating” visitors.
Most webmasters will be familiar with the first option, but the concept of recirculating refers to sending traffic to other websites, who in turn will send traffic back to yours. MGID accomplishes this with a “promoted content” widget which can appear at the end of your posts. The network bills this as “relevant content seamlessly integrated into user’s natural activity stream,” which is marketing-speak for “the user’s experience on your site won’t include being blasted with advertisements.”
MGID states that visitor recirculation can increase user engagement and bring you new visitors from other publishers with websites about topics which are relevant to your own. There isn’t an upper limit on the recirculation/return ratio, and the network claims that this can reach 150% or more.
For publishers interested in displaying advertisements rather than recirculating traffic, MGID reports an average RPM of $1-3 with no cap. Advertisements have a 100% worldwide fill rate and can be shown on all devices and locations. Publishers who are familiar with Google AdSense or other display ad networks will likely find familiar territory in MGID’s offerings, with similar functionality and options available.
Advertisements can be displayed in a number of ways, which are left to the publisher’s discretion. Users can choose to display desktop advertisements as exit pops, header widgets, widgets underneath an article or blog post, and as a sidebar widget. Mobile display options include a header and under-content widget. Advertisements will be fully disclosed as such to website visitors, and will only be relevant to the category or niche that your website is in.
Requirements for publishers to join Mgid native ad network
- Publisher Terms: http://mgid.com/tos
- Traffic Minimum: None
- Publisher Language Requirement: Primarily English, however other languages are allowed
Prohibited Publisher Content:
The sites must not
- Host adult, gambling, spam, spyware, malware and adware content.
- Link to the above types of sites.
- Contain low quality content.
- Have made for the advertising purpose.
- Have left for a long time without updating.
- Have broken copyright laws.
- Contain pharmacy related material.
- Payment Methods Available: PayPal, bank wire transfer
- Payment Terms: Net 30
- Minimum Payout Threshold: $100 USD
- Good customer service: Available through phone or email, MGID responds to inquiries relatively rapidly, and most likely faster than some of the other advertisement networks you may have worked with.
- Personal account manager: Not only customer service with MGID is good, but MGIDalso offer a personal account manager—which many major networks do not offer unless you’re a big spender or major publisher. It is very benificial to individuals who need a little extra help or need detailed, website-specific questions answered.
- Ease of integration: MGID’s widgets are simple to create, customize, and integrate into your currently existing website design.
- Low minimum payment: This network offers a comparatively low minimum payout of $50 USD with PayPal and wire transfer .
- Great administration panel: “Surprisingly” because there’s a lot of options with MGID, with publishers having the option to recirculate traffic or to display ads. However, the network has managed to put all of these features into a single, easy to learn administration panel.
- Global coverage
- Installation of widget is pretty easy.
- 100% fill rates
- Competitive rates
- Highly responsive ads
- 165+ million unique monthly visitors
- Timely payments
- The publishers can track their revenue and performance real time.
- You can use Mgid ads along with Google Adsense.
- The publishers can block unwanted ads.
- Dedicated support
- They take long time for approval process.
- There are a lot of negative reviews about this native network.
- Sometimes they deliver irrelevant ads.
Advertisers & Offers
- Advertising Types: Recommendation Widgets, ads or paid content links are delivered via widgets
- Offer Types: CPC, Widget-based traffic exchange
- Verticals: Most (see http://mgid.com/content-guidelines for details)
Payment Proof :
MGID Publisher Reporting & Admin Control Panel
MGID Publisher Reporting & Admin Control Panel Rating: 4 out of 5.
- Control Panel: The MGID administrative control panel might seem a little daunting at first to new users, but with the assistance of your account manager and a little tinkering it should become relatively straightforward after the creation of your first widget. Users can create, customize, and save widgets. This means that even if you decide not to use a widget that you’ve made now, you can save it with a custom name for later use. You’ll have access to traffic statistics, click through rates, and more helpful data, as well as an instantly updated earnings report.
- Reporting: Reporting on MGID is quickly updated and accurate. Whether you’re looking for advertisement data or traffic exchange data, these figures are easy to view and sort. You can see information based on time (date, month, time), channel, and widget type. You’ll have the option to save or export these reports at your convenience.
Mgid is a great place to monetize your blog/site. The rates are comparatively high for US and European traffic. I’m not encouraging publishers to completely rely on this network. You could test it for 1 week or 10 days. If you are satisfied with its results you can go with it. The publishers who have tried this native ad network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment screenshots. Hope this Mgid review help publishers to get started.
Check them out here : MGID